ok, I solved it...
well it seems that I can write to ntfs parts. ... is it safe?
when I try to save a file on my HDD I get an error. well I guess that the ntfs partitions might be readonly but I cannot write on fat32 partitions too... what's wrong?
thanks
ok, I solved it...
well it seems that I can write to ntfs parts. ... is it safe?
No do not write to the ntfs you will screw up the filesystem.Originally Posted by Zibar
thank you for your advice

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Digital Movie Poster ( USB-flash drive)
$100.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99