Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Knoppix Version 5.x

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2

    Knoppix Version 5.x

    Where can I find a version 5 Knoppix Live CD Download?

    I didn't really want to load up BitTorrent - and I can't see it on the mirrors.

    Thx

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    You can try ftp://ftp.uni-bremen.de/pub/mirrors/knoppix/

    But it is a bad idea to use a 6 year old Knoppix version.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thank-you for finding this! I sampled a few mirror sites but obviously not this one!

    I'm only downloading this version as I'm trying to recover the partition table on an old installation of QNX V4.2.5. I heard the gpart on this LiveCD recognizes the QNX filesystem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro picture

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro

$81.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$90.00



Samsung 24

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping

$50.00



Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite *Cracked* 64GB Wi-Fi  w/ Stylus picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite *Cracked* 64GB Wi-Fi w/ Stylus

$50.00



RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2 picture

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2

$81.99



Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 Screen 128GB Storage and a Samsung KEY BOARD picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 Screen 128GB Storage and a Samsung KEY BOARD

$150.00



Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working

$30.00



RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4 picture

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4

$93.99



New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW picture

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW

$120.00



NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue picture

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue

$225.77