Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Knoppix Version 5.x

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2

    Knoppix Version 5.x

    Where can I find a version 5 Knoppix Live CD Download?

    I didn't really want to load up BitTorrent - and I can't see it on the mirrors.

    Thx

  2. #2
    Moderator Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany/ Dietzenbach
    Posts
    1,124
    You can try ftp://ftp.uni-bremen.de/pub/mirrors/knoppix/

    But it is a bad idea to use a 6 year old Knoppix version.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thank-you for finding this! I sampled a few mirror sites but obviously not this one!

    I'm only downloading this version as I'm trying to recover the partition table on an old installation of QNX V4.2.5. I heard the gpart on this LiveCD recognizes the QNX filesystem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%) picture

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)

$45.00



Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



Dell EMC 4TB 7.2K Sata  6Gb/s 3.5

Dell EMC 4TB 7.2K Sata 6Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD, 118000762

$50.00



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive

$159.99



Hitachi  / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD

$29.99



HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health

$78.00



Seagate ST2000NM0045 2TB 3.5

Seagate ST2000NM0045 2TB 3.5" 12Gb/s 128MB 7.2K RPM SAS HDD P/N: 1V4204-002

$24.99



Toshiba 1TB 2.5

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive

$51.99



HDD 3.5

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy

$35.00