I've worked over my kn-what.sh script. It's now very fast and you can handle with versionlists - for example show difference between Knoppix 7.05 and 7.1
I've worked over my kn-what.sh script. It's now very fast and you can handle with versionlists - for example show difference between Knoppix 7.05 and 7.1
Greetings, Werner.
I've used and enjoyed your original kn-what, and also
emulated your gui technique in one of my own programs.
I'm looking forward to using your 'new & improved' kn-what.
I'm interested if it has an option to show the difference
between two versions, suppressing those entries which in
themselves would represent only a _file-version_ difference.
Some of us don't yet have a 7.1 to compare with 7.0.5.
Would it be possible for you to post some listings or screens
of the differences between 7.0.5 and your CeBIT 7.1?
Und danke.
Knoppix_705_71..zip
You can download this file, copy it within your user homefolder and unzip it.

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 3000MHz CMR16GX4M2C3000C16
$70.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc.
$89.99
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99