-
Please help How can I mount the partition that I booted knoppix.iso in Knoppix
Hi all..
I am new on Linux.
I prepared an usb flash includes diffrent Knoppix Distros.
I used Grub4Dos for boot Knoppıx 7.05 DVD.iso
My USB flash is like this.
====================
grldr
menu.lst
...
etc
ISO <Folder>
Knoppix.iso
Slax.iso
...
Etc
==================
I succesfully booted Knoppix. But after I booted Knoppix, I see that My USB Flash drive is not shown completely. Only content of Knoppix.iso is accessible.
When I check from Gparted , I shows me : /dev/sdb1 mounted /mnt-iso
I need to access whole usb stick.
How can I manage this ?
Thank you in advance...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00