Hi all..
I am new on Linux.
I prepared an usb flash includes diffrent Knoppix Distros.
I used Grub4Dos for boot Knoppıx 7.05 DVD.iso
My USB flash is like this.
====================
grldr
menu.lst
...
etc
ISO <Folder>
Knoppix.iso
Slax.iso
...
Etc
==================
I succesfully booted Knoppix. But after I booted Knoppix, I see that My USB Flash drive is not shown completely. Only content of Knoppix.iso is accessible.
When I check from Gparted , I shows me : /dev/sdb1 mounted /mnt-iso
I need to access whole usb stick.
How can I manage this ?
Thank you in advance...

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage PB-64 64K RAM Printer Buffer Parallel Computer Printer Interface
$74.99
Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
Vintage Black White Womier Keycaps Set 138 Keys - Doubleshot PBT Style
$30.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37