Have a look at "Check the ISO" and also try the cheatcode "knoppix testcd"
I have a Dell Latitude Laptop that I have been running Zorin (Ubuntu derivitive) on. I just installed Knoppix from Flash drive and it went well and I was able to boot yesterday. I now booted up today and I get to where it says INIT: Entering runlevel: 5 and freezes. I am sitting at the root@Microknoppix:/#_ the underscore blinks for a few mins then stops and now I'm frozen.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Have a look at "Check the ISO" and also try the cheatcode "knoppix testcd"
It;s installed on the hard drive. booted it two or three times then the next morning it wouldn't boot.
Ok, but what is about "check the ISO" and "knoppix testcd" with the Knoppix DVD/CD you've downloaded and used for HD installation? And what type of installation have you done: "HD Install" or "Flash Install to HD"?
Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 05-09-2013 at 05:48 PM.

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1690.40
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$452.53
Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished
$519.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M70q i7-10700T, 2.00GHz, 16GB, 1TB, No Adapter
$239.99
Lot of 3 1TB Samsung WD Toshiba SATA 2.5" HDD Hard Drives - Wiped and Tested
$79.99