Chromium is only within the DVD version.
Chromium is only within the DVD version.
Greetings, jf.
I used the CD-version of Knoppix 7.0.5 to make my LiveUSB.
As Werner says, Chromium is not on the 7.0.5 Knoppix CD, per se.
I've added Chromium to my LiveUSB using Synaptic, but that was
some months back.
Since Debian has just re-arranged the apt-get material, I expect
it may not be _easily_ possible to _now_ 'just bring it in with Synaptic'.
At the present time, Knoppix 7.0.5 Synaptic repo designations may
not be reliable because of the recent Debian change.
Knoppix repo designations are always somewhat hard to understand,
maybe especially so now.
Some easier options _right now_ are either
1. Just wait a little longer (presumably days) for Knoppix 7.1; or
2. See if a 7.0.5 LiveDVD will serve your purpose.
hey no prob, utu. I can live with IceWeasel! I was just curious, since as i mentioned, Chromium wasnt specifically marked as "DVD version only" in the Relese notes...

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$949.00
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$59.99
WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD WDS500G2B0A Tested Working
$47.99
Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00