-
Member
Dear AussiePete,
I do not want to debate or even want to try to take your win98se, but I remain of the view that advise Knoppix4 is a wrong assumption.
Knoppix4 will only create more trouble and new requests for help.
Sure people love to help, but in my case, I do not "love" helping people that I already know they will not take into account the advice that I will give.
PS: many people want help without even bothering to read some old post where he would find a ready solution to their problem. The age has made me intolerant of this behavior
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00

Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5 S24-2
$19.98

Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95

6 Vintage 1999 Apple iMac Mouse G3 Promotional Sales Brochure Booklets 3x5 4x6
$35.00

Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99

Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED
$59.95

Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5 S24-1
$19.98

Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99

VINTAGE Apple IIc A2S4000 for parts as it is no power adapter or charger
$149.99