Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Disable Firewall

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Disable Firewall

    I have booted from a 7.0.4 live CD. I have set a static IP and started all the servers I normally have running without issue (mysql, samba, apache) however apache only appears available on my LAN whereas normally I can access this via the internet. Is there some firewall setting I need to change?

    I am booted on Knoppix 6.0.4, I have set a static IP address. I have a Apache running, but it isn't available from outside my LAN. I have changed the port forwarding to a different machine and that is OK, but when I put it back to my Knoppix machine I cannot access the site. Is there any firewall settings I need to change or disable? There is a knoppix firewall icon on my start menu, but nothing happens when I click it.
    thanks

    ----------------------
    I've merged your two postings from this day.
    wps
    Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 05-13-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8 picture

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8

$170.99



Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1 picture

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1

$250.00



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer picture

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer

$419.99



Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black  Y2k USA Made picture

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made

$85.00



Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box picture

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box

$100.00



Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos picture

Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos

$295.00



Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim picture

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim

$125.00



Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994 picture

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994

$119.99



ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts picture

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts

$44.89