Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Disable Firewall

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Disable Firewall

    I have booted from a 7.0.4 live CD. I have set a static IP and started all the servers I normally have running without issue (mysql, samba, apache) however apache only appears available on my LAN whereas normally I can access this via the internet. Is there some firewall setting I need to change?

    I am booted on Knoppix 6.0.4, I have set a static IP address. I have a Apache running, but it isn't available from outside my LAN. I have changed the port forwarding to a different machine and that is OK, but when I put it back to my Knoppix machine I cannot access the site. Is there any firewall settings I need to change or disable? There is a knoppix firewall icon on my start menu, but nothing happens when I click it.
    thanks

    ----------------------
    I've merged your two postings from this day.
    wps
    Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 05-13-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$573.98



Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6 picture

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6

$210.00



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$202.50



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



Crucial MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1SG 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V ECC LRDIMM Server Memory picture

Crucial MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1SG 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V ECC LRDIMM Server Memory

$150.00



USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot picture

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot

$3.75



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM picture

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM

$74.50



5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT picture

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT

$9.99