Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Disable Firewall

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1

    Disable Firewall

    I have booted from a 7.0.4 live CD. I have set a static IP and started all the servers I normally have running without issue (mysql, samba, apache) however apache only appears available on my LAN whereas normally I can access this via the internet. Is there some firewall setting I need to change?

    I am booted on Knoppix 6.0.4, I have set a static IP address. I have a Apache running, but it isn't available from outside my LAN. I have changed the port forwarding to a different machine and that is OK, but when I put it back to my Knoppix machine I cannot access the site. Is there any firewall settings I need to change or disable? There is a knoppix firewall icon on my start menu, but nothing happens when I click it.
    thanks

    ----------------------
    I've merged your two postings from this day.
    wps
    Last edited by Werner P. Schulz; 05-13-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage picture

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage

$249.00



Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS picture

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS

$228.19



vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc picture

vintage Gateway motherboard, socket 370 1ghz cpu, 256mb ram, cables, power switc

$69.99



Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used

$55.99



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



HP Pavilion a1000 Intel Pentium 4 3GHz 1GB 250GB Vintage Windows XP MS Office PC picture

HP Pavilion a1000 Intel Pentium 4 3GHz 1GB 250GB Vintage Windows XP MS Office PC

$70.00



Vintage Personal Accounting & Essential Office 2 CD-ROM PAK For Windows 3.0  picture

Vintage Personal Accounting & Essential Office 2 CD-ROM PAK For Windows 3.0

$114.00



Vintage Lot of 18 PC CD Rom Home School Children Kid Learning Fun Activity Games picture

Vintage Lot of 18 PC CD Rom Home School Children Kid Learning Fun Activity Games

$54.99



Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00

$199.99



VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED picture

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED

$500.00