-
Synaptic Package Manager - kdenlive
I was interested in trying out another video editor with some files that I can play by clicking on them, but I can't seem to play all the way through with openshot. Probably problems with the files and I really like openshot, but thought that I'd try another approach.
Not particular about what other editor, but picked kdenlive, but could pick another.. Couldn't figure out which package to download, so thought I'd tryout the Synaptic Package Manager and see what it does.
I'm running knoppix 7.0.5 with a USB built from the DVD.
First thing I noticed is when I load the Synaptic Package manager, I get "You have broken packages on your system! UYse the Broken filter to locate them."
When I filter for broken packages and then apply, get message:
"E: /var/cache/apt/archives/libc6_2.13-38_i386.deb: subprocess new pre-installation script returned error exit status 1"
When I select kdenlive and apply I get the following error:
E: /var/cache/apt/archives/libc6_2.13-38_i386.deb: subprocess new pre-installation script returned error exit status 1
I can wait for 7.1 if that is the issue.
Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$90.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00