Quote Originally Posted by klaus2008 View Post
@luther:

I don't think you have to sort the files.

I think it would be a good idea to create a new directory 'knx402' on an HDD. In that directory create a subdirectory 'master'.
Copy the directory KNOPPIX and its subdirectories from the DVD to the 'master' directory.

In a terminal change to the 'knx402' directory and remove the file master/KNOPPIX/isolinux/boot.cat
Use the program genisoimage to create a bootable ISO image.
Code:
genisoimage -l -r -J -V "KNOPPIX"  -b KNOPPIX/isolinux/isolinux.bin -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4  -boot-info-table -c KNOPPIX/isolinux/boot.cat  -o ./knx402.iso ./master
Burn the new ISO image on a CD-R and try it out.

I hope that helps.
Dear klaus2008: The 'boot catalog' directory is a requirement, that is missing:
Code:
 knoppix@Microknoppix:~$ sudo genisoimage -l -r -J -V "KNOPPIX"  -b KNOPPIX/isolinux/isolinux.bin -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -c KNOPPIX/isolinux/boot.cat -o ./knx402.iso /media/sda1/knx402/master 
 I: -input-charset not specified, using utf-8 (detected in locale settings) genisoimage: Uh oh, I cant find the boot catalog directory 'KNOPPIX/isolinux' ! 
knoppix@Microknoppix:~$
Can this error flag dialog be rectified? Please verify the above genisoimage syntax . . . Yours, luther