-
Google search for knoppix forum ends up on firestore72 sometimes
It doesn't always happen, but sometimes, when I do a search with firefox 21, knoppix 7.0.5, from the google.com site for knoppix forum and then I click on the first result, instead of going to this forum, I end up on:
http://filestore72.info/download.php?id=a0cd929c
very strange, does not happen each time, but happened several times and I watch carefully what I click on.
If I click the back button and click again, I end up properly on this forum. Wonder if the form or my software may have been hacked. No real harm, just click the back arrow and select again, but weird.
Wonder if anyone else has observed this?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

vintage pentium 3 pc turns on no display no post
$150.00

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37

MicroProse Falcon 4.0 PC Flight Sim Big Box Manuals Korean Map CD Lot Vintage
$60.00

Vintage Military Avionics PCB AlliedSignal 1750A CPU Ceramic Aerospace Board
$299.95

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Military Avionics PCB Philips Ceramic ASIC Gold Lid Aerospace Computer
$99.95

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85