Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Video editing

Threaded View

  1. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26

    Video editing

    Glad this editing is here. I also want to edit as I do in Windows using the Virtual Dub Package. I also tried to edit using OpenShot. I was disappointed. In windows with a very small install of VDub I can cut and save (very fast). I can correct interlace (sound and video) accurately. I started from scratch in knoppix 7.2 DVD on stick (Thumbdrive) Live - First, find the video 'Three Fingered Lightning' (Janko Rheinhardt) Jazz Guitarist story. It has a dead space 1 hr or so into a 1hr and 40 min film. VDub would allow me to cut the dead piece off the end and I would be finished (with a smaller video). OpenShot left me with a 600+MB file after the cut And it took an unusual amount of time for a simple 'cut, sync and save. Again, glad there is interest, but I see now that this area was started in 2013. Oh well, Thanks.
    Last edited by ttopp; 08-02-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS picture

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS

$16.95



Atari 400/800 Computer CPU PCB Module Board with NTSC GTIA - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400/800 Computer CPU PCB Module Board with NTSC GTIA - Works Perfectly

$42.95



Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly

$23.95



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical  - USA Seller picture

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller

$29.99



Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI picture

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI

$44.00



Atari 810 FLOPPY DISK DRIVE picture

Atari 810 FLOPPY DISK DRIVE

$47.99



Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On) picture

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)

$300.00



GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats picture

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats

$35.00