Can anyone tell me why my folders have suddenly changed from their original color of yellow to purple? I do not want to know how to change the text colors of the shell dialogs when searching for folders and files; instead, I want to know how to edit the color of my folders when I'm looking in my folders in "File Manager PCManFM".
Did the color changed only in PCManFM or within other applications too? Can we see a screenshot?
I have saw that but only when booting knoppix as user root.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00