cluster knoppix != Knoppix
Ask the maintainer of cluster knoppix.
I tried to start a cluster by cluster knoppix distro, but it doesn't work on some of my computers.
It stopped writing:
Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry. Dropping you to a
(very limited) shell.
I can use only few commands: mount, umount, lsmod, insmod, and rmmod
I can I fix this problem?
Only on 1 of my 5 computer this distro works, why?
I tried to start it by USB key and CD-Rom.
cluster knoppix != Knoppix
Ask the maintainer of cluster knoppix.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Apple Macbook Air 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 256GB READ DESC
$434.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
Apple Mac Mini M1 @ 3.2GHz, A2348, 1TB 16GB, 8-Core CPU / 8-Core GPU - SILVER
$675.00
Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99
Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21
Apple Macbook Air 13" M1 8-Core 8GB 512GB READ DESC
$474.99