cluster knoppix != Knoppix
Ask the maintainer of cluster knoppix.
I tried to start a cluster by cluster knoppix distro, but it doesn't work on some of my computers.
It stopped writing:
Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem, sorry. Dropping you to a
(very limited) shell.
I can use only few commands: mount, umount, lsmod, insmod, and rmmod
I can I fix this problem?
Only on 1 of my 5 computer this distro works, why?
I tried to start it by USB key and CD-Rom.
cluster knoppix != Knoppix
Ask the maintainer of cluster knoppix.

Metro DataVac PRO MDV-1 Computer Cleaning System Blower/Vacuum Complete w/ Bags
$129.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Meudeen Air Duster - Computer Vacuum Cleaner - for Keyboard Cleaning - Cordless
$42.56
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Air Duster Blower Inflator Vacuum 4-in-1, 360MPH, 51K RPM, PC Cleaning
$91.99
Compressed Air Duster,150000Rpm Electric Air Duster, Vacuum Cleaner & Bag Vacuum
$72.62
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99