Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Wifi Not working in Knoppix 7.0.5

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    512
    It is a well known bug. Look at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...x/+bug/1030858

    I use an wireless LAN adapter by Edimax with the same chipset. In post #73 of the thread mentioned above you will find a link for the latest Linux driver. If you are curious you can install this driver and boot up your system using the additional cheat code 'modprobe.blacklist=rtl8192cu'.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    11
    Ok, I have got the updated drivers for this.

    So how do I go about installing this driver??

    And also the "additional cheat code 'modprobe.blacklist=rtl8192cu", how do I boot up the system using that?? Where do I type that??

    Like I said, I am new to Linux based op systems.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$100.00



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE

$189.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -

$39.99



Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned

$29.00



Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD picture

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD

$129.99



Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive picture

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive

$42.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...

$30.00



Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD

$29.99