-
Senior Member
registered user
Debian Live with 3 simple commands
For a long time I had wanted to try building a Debian Live(equivalent to Knoppix) due to some of the advantages listed on Debian's site
So I played with it and since the manual is huge, I created a small concise how-to video to describe the process of building debian live .Literally it takes just 3 commands to build it.
Here are the commands I used on my knoppix 7.0.4 dvd to build a live Debian wheezy DVD.
Code:
#apt-get install live-build
#mkdir tutorial1 ; cd tutorial1 ; lb config
#lb build 2>&1 | tee build.log
The how-to video is available in CC-BY-SA license and hosted on archive.org.I cannot embed the video on these forums as we do not support it otherwise I would have embedded it here.
You can read the entire blog post with embedded video at http://bhavesh.freeshell.org/blog/linux/111222333.html
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99

Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 2 14" Laptop Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$124.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00