For a long time I had wanted to try building a Debian Live(equivalent to Knoppix) due to some of the advantages listed on Debian's site
So I played with it and since the manual is huge, I created a small concise how-to video to describe the process of building debian live .Literally it takes just 3 commands to build it.
Here are the commands I used on my knoppix 7.0.4 dvd to build a live Debian wheezy DVD.
The how-to video is available in CC-BY-SA license and hosted on archive.org.I cannot embed the video on these forums as we do not support it otherwise I would have embedded it here.Code:#apt-get install live-build #mkdir tutorial1 ; cd tutorial1 ; lb config #lb build 2>&1 | tee build.log
You can read the entire blog post with embedded video at http://bhavesh.freeshell.org/blog/linux/111222333.html

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99