Did you changed in '/mnt-system/boot/syslinux/syslinux.cfg' the value of "tz=localtime"? Have a look at '/usr/share/zoneinfo/' for the possible value for your location. I for example have to use "tz=Europe/Berlin".
Had problems on reboot with Digital Clock always showing UTC time, Would correct by adjusting bios clock set UTC, Hwclock to UTC, sync to System time and reconf tzdata. On reboot Digital clock %R opt had UTC. Found that on reboot the /etc/localtime file missing looks like the LANG=US boot option took it out, even though I rem'ed out line in Knoppix-Autoconfig "rm -f /etc/localtime .." . I do not know if its a bug or another script problem but finally solved it removing LANG=US boot option. Any more insight would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dennis Vitali
Did you changed in '/mnt-system/boot/syslinux/syslinux.cfg' the value of "tz=localtime"? Have a look at '/usr/share/zoneinfo/' for the possible value for your location. I for example have to use "tz=Europe/Berlin".
tz set by dpkg-reconfigure tzdata tz=Americas/New_York , MicroKnoppix 3.6.11 #12 Does not have '/mnt-system/boot/syslinux/syslinux.cfg. Like I said Works ok now since I removed LANG=US from boot option. Just thought the Knoppix Install may have caused this problem, i.e. missing something. Very Happy with MicroKnoppix 3.6.11 #12.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
$75.00
CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New
$1049.00