-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
garyng
as far as I know, the patch just changes one or two lines of parameter about the command line buffer. you can manually edit that too but patching is just fine as it is so simple and would not interfere with any other patches.
Hi Garyng, thanks for your reply.
The problem still remains, even for manual patching or automatic patching.
I no longer HAVE the patch (see original ) It = zero bytes = It has gone.
If I need it to use a new kernel, I need to know where to find it (Web?)
If I don't need it, well & good, I'll just continue without it.
cheers
Lance.
Similar Threads
-
By BillS in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:25 PM
-
By Smoke187 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 12:58 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:11 PM
-
By ferreter in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:05 AM
-
By henriquegobbi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99