-
Artwiz cursor broken in 7.2.0.
Okay, after breaking my 7.0.5 install twice in two days, I decided to take a shot at getting 7.2.0 installed on my hardrive with Ocra and Iceweasel getting along(I use Adriane on account of being practically blind). Things were going smoothly, I had it installed to my harddrive, have a workaround for the Iceweasel-Orca bug from the vanilla install, have purged most of the packages that Aptitude autoremoves once I tell it to keep what I need, and the artwiz curso package is stuck in a limbo that prevents me from installing/removing/upgrading any other packages. Now, artwiz cursor has given me trouble in the past, but I am getting a different error compared to the past and the old solution doesn't work. The error is something along the lines of no diversion found in /usr/share/fonts/X11/misc/cursor*.gz And then Aptitude gives up trying to do anything else. Sorry for not being able to post the exact error(if you know how I can redirect Aptitude's output to a text file, I might could post it), but any suggestions on how to take care of removing artwiz-curso or telling Aptitude to ignore it(unchecking the fix broken packages option in aptitude's preferences doesn't work).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72