-
No. It doesn't. As I go to Preferences -> Printer Configuration then (on the CUPS page) Administration -> Manage Printers then choose my printer and (on printer page) I press Administration button and from the drop-down menu I choose "Set As Server Defaults" everything is fine for the current session. After restarting I have to repeat the procedure.
Anyhow the success is the printer is usable, and the firmware is loaded at the system booting (the printer must be "on"). That is great!
It would be nice to set it as Default Printer, but... maybe later on I'll try to do it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
$799.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00