The option there "Printer => Set as default" doesn't work?Anyhow each start of the system needs to go to Printer Configuration from Menu -> Preferences and to choose my HP LaserJet 1200 printer.
The option there "Printer => Set as default" doesn't work?Anyhow each start of the system needs to go to Printer Configuration from Menu -> Preferences and to choose my HP LaserJet 1200 printer.
No. It doesn't. As I go to Preferences -> Printer Configuration then (on the CUPS page) Administration -> Manage Printers then choose my printer and (on printer page) I press Administration button and from the drop-down menu I choose "Set As Server Defaults" everything is fine for the current session. After restarting I have to repeat the procedure.
Anyhow the success is the printer is usable, and the firmware is loaded at the system booting (the printer must be "on"). That is great!
It would be nice to set it as Default Printer, but... maybe later on I'll try to do it.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99