-
just got Knoppix & flashed to USB ... amazing! however, a couple of questions ...
First time I ran off usb, it knew it was first time.
Second time, it remembered my previous settings (ie wireless name, password details, etc)
So first question - does it save these settings into the "overlay"?
What about
What do I do if I wanted to clear everything from start?
Secondly, I read somewhere that there is no need for antivirus, but is this true? surely my documents, files, settings, favourites, or anything else in the overlay are open to attack.
Also worse is that I have access to the C drive on the PC, so isnt it possible for any kind of malware to read and do things to and from c drive?
Anyway, I think knoppix is flipping BRILLIANT. Thanks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

LOT 6x Hynix 32gb PC4-2666V 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC RDIMM Memory HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK - PARTS
$750.00

(8) Micron 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM PC4-2933Y Server Memory MTA36ASF4G72PZ *TESTED*
$1599.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99