Do you use Windows?I am the only user of the computer & have root access with admin privlidesIs this the error message from Windows or Knoppix?.. telling me I do not have permission.
I am running Knoppix 6.3 and cannot access the files on a usb thumb drive.
I am the only user of the computer & have root access with admin privlides but the
computer has denied me access to my files stored on the usb thumb drive telling me
I do not have permission. Can anybodt help me to gain access to my files?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Do you use Windows?I am the only user of the computer & have root access with admin privlidesIs this the error message from Windows or Knoppix?.. telling me I do not have permission.
I've used several different thumb USB drives with knoppix, so I'm wondering if your particular drive might have some special security or encryption? Have you tried the drive on a variety of computers?

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
G.Skill Flare X5 DDR5-6000 RAM/Memory 32GB(2x16GB) 36-36-36-96 1.35V
$385.00
SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY
$1400.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
T-FORCE DELTA α RGB DDR5 16GB (2x8GB) 6000MHz DIMM Desktop Memory Kit
$225.00