Do you use Windows?I am the only user of the computer & have root access with admin privlidesIs this the error message from Windows or Knoppix?.. telling me I do not have permission.
I am running Knoppix 6.3 and cannot access the files on a usb thumb drive.
I am the only user of the computer & have root access with admin privlides but the
computer has denied me access to my files stored on the usb thumb drive telling me
I do not have permission. Can anybodt help me to gain access to my files?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Do you use Windows?I am the only user of the computer & have root access with admin privlidesIs this the error message from Windows or Knoppix?.. telling me I do not have permission.
I've used several different thumb USB drives with knoppix, so I'm wondering if your particular drive might have some special security or encryption? Have you tried the drive on a variety of computers?

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00