Do you use Windows?I am the only user of the computer & have root access with admin privlidesIs this the error message from Windows or Knoppix?.. telling me I do not have permission.
I am running Knoppix 6.3 and cannot access the files on a usb thumb drive.
I am the only user of the computer & have root access with admin privlides but the
computer has denied me access to my files stored on the usb thumb drive telling me
I do not have permission. Can anybodt help me to gain access to my files?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Do you use Windows?I am the only user of the computer & have root access with admin privlidesIs this the error message from Windows or Knoppix?.. telling me I do not have permission.
I've used several different thumb USB drives with knoppix, so I'm wondering if your particular drive might have some special security or encryption? Have you tried the drive on a variety of computers?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
805358-B21 819413-001 809085-091 64GB 4Rx4 PC4-2400T HPE Genuine Smart Memory
$320.00
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00