-
Senior Member
Samsung Galaxy S4
Hello,
I'm old in age (193
) and new to the Cell-Phone-World of the 21st Century!
I recently bought a factory un-locked Samsung Galaxy S4, which I mostly use for Internet browsing via Wi-Fi and taking pictures - and occasionally I use a Pay-As-You-Go SIMcard to make phone calls,
On my Desktop I run now Knoppix 7.2 and I want to transfer data between the two via USB connection. If I connect the phone to an USB port, I get a signal on the phone but I can't find the device on the PC.
I checked folder "media" but there was no hint to the phone.
I'm kind of lost. Can somebody, please, tell me what I'm doing wrong or what is missing?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$483.99

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$477.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1240v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$484.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1245v6 8GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$452.99

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99