-
Senior Member
Samsung Galaxy S4
Hello,
I'm old in age (193
) and new to the Cell-Phone-World of the 21st Century!
I recently bought a factory un-locked Samsung Galaxy S4, which I mostly use for Internet browsing via Wi-Fi and taking pictures - and occasionally I use a Pay-As-You-Go SIMcard to make phone calls,
On my Desktop I run now Knoppix 7.2 and I want to transfer data between the two via USB connection. If I connect the phone to an USB port, I get a signal on the phone but I can't find the device on the PC.
I checked folder "media" but there was no hint to the phone.
I'm kind of lost. Can somebody, please, tell me what I'm doing wrong or what is missing?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00