Copy '/usr/share/applications/iceweasel.desktop' to '/home/knoppix/.config/autostart' and change within this the line
"Exec=iceweasel %u" to "Exec=iceweasel http://......."
I need to remaster the cd with one small change.
All I need to do is set the homepage of the browser to a page that I create.
The webpage will contain links to devices on a network. The point here is to
idiot proof the system (not force the users to type in the device's IP address).
This has to be on the bootable CD as there will be no hard drives in the machine.
I've read some tutorials and it seems like a straight forward process, but is what I need to do even feasible?
Copy '/usr/share/applications/iceweasel.desktop' to '/home/knoppix/.config/autostart' and change within this the line
"Exec=iceweasel %u" to "Exec=iceweasel http://......."

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
$6.99
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99
NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13" MacBook Pro A1435
$25.95