-
Remastering for Dummys
Knoppix (and Linux in general) is completely unknown to me. So please forgive me for my "greeness".
I have the system installed on the HD and setup the way I want. Now I want to make a CD out of this.
I have directions and I'm seeing chroot, scripts, etc... I think these are made for someone who already knows Linux. Unfortunately, thats not me.
Keeping in mind that I have absolutely no Linux experience, are there directions for idiots?
As a side note, I'm pleasantly surprised at how stable Knoppix is.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 2.5" MZ-ZLN512C 512GB SATA III 6Gbps SSD MZ7LN512HAJQ-000H1
$49.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99