No owner of this version of knoppix? Should i try some other version?
I have remastered KNOPPIX_v6.7.1CD-2011-09-14-JP.ISO and did the following changes:
A. Changed logo.16 and boot.msg with my own pictures
B. I changed background.jpg, knoppix-logo-medium.png, knoppix-logo-small.png to my pictures in ../knx/master/KNOPPIX.
C. Created a file called MyProg.desktop in ../knx/source/KNOPPIX/home/knoppix/.config/autostart folder with the following contents:
[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Name=MYPROG
Exec=sudo /usr/loca/bin/MYPROG.sh &
Terminal=false
X-GENOME-Autostart-enabled=true
Also renamed initdesktop.desktop to initdesktop.desktop.bak
-------------------------
D. Created a file in /usr/local/bin/MYPROG.sh with exec permission with contents:
#!/bin/sh
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib
/bin/MYPROG
----------------------------
I made the iso and booted and observed the following:
Boot msg and log got changed
program boots up with a penguin picture in the background screen. Nothing else has changed. I can find my program and run it from the terminal or by double clicking without any problem.
---------------------------------------
My question:
Same procedure worked fine for English version. What goes wrong here and how to correct it? ( Change the background, and autostart my program)
What is special about initdesktop.desktop? Why my desktop does not get control?
If I replace my desktop with initdesktop, the normal Knoppix boot background comes up fine.
My program is a wxGTK program and as I said I can double click and run it after booting from the remastered CD.
No owner of this version of knoppix? Should i try some other version?

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
$635.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99