-
Hello,
Just thinking up loud:
So I tried to boot the knoppix dvd in virtualbox with efi enabled but knoppix dvd did not boot either, but ubuntu / win8 does boot!.
I copied the EFI and the .disk folder from ubuntu dvd to my remastered knoppix cd, and now it boots to grub shell. jeeej....(eufi boot enabled)
But i use syslinux (isolinux.cfg) to boot my knoppix, I need some way to (chainload?) my isolinux.cfg from grub!!!???
How am I doing???? ,
Does anyone know how to chainload isolinux from grub on a live cd?
Thank you
WJP79
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99