'/etc/init.d/knoppix-halt'Does Knoppix run a script at shutdown?
Hi(I've put 2 newlines between every paragraph, in the hope that the text doesn't get bunched up by the site. But when I selected "Preview", all the text was bunched up. So then I RE-ADDED all the double newlines in the "Your Message" box. Sorry Werner, there's no "Go Advanced" button shown on the webpage that I could try. Thanks.)Could you fine chaps fill me in on the following please:1. Does Knoppix run a script at shutdown?2. What is the script called, and what directory is it in?3. What does the script basically do?(I've got: knoppix distro 7.0.2, kernel release 3.3.7, on HARD DISK, on AcerAspire 5755G laptop.)Thanks very much.John
'/etc/init.d/knoppix-halt'Does Knoppix run a script at shutdown?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99