Hi, I need to tell knoppix to copy some files /home during boot ( .kderc .gtkrc .gktrc-2.0 )
I know that knoppix-autoconfig can do it, but what I don't know is where I should put the files (in what folder before remastering) and what the syntax is in knoppix-autoconfig
Thank you

Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
Intel Core i7-12700K 12th Gen Desktop Processor – LGA 1700 – Unlocked
$280.00
Intel Core Ultra 7 265KF 20-Core LGA 1851 Desktop Processor CPU
$199.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
AMD RYZEN 5 3600X 6-core 12-thread 3.8 GHz base clock AM4 CPU Processor
$65.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
Dell OptiPlex 5090 SFF PC w/ i7-10700 2.9GHz CPU 2TB HDD 8GB DDR4 RAM Win 10 Pro
$209.95