-
reply
I must confess, that in-spite being a somewhat seasoned user of Linux(started using Ubuntu around 5.10, switched to Debian at some point in 2011, and switched to Adriane last December due to failing vision), I have no idea how to compare checksums. I also do not have access to someone who can both see well enough to navigate the install disk's boot menu and knows enough about linux to use the cheat codes. I am, however, assuming the installation media is good considering that the Netbook had been running stable for a few weeks before this problem manifested and my desktop has been running stable even longer installed from the same disk and with a greater number of packages removed from the default set-up. Not sure how to list the customization made post-install, especially since I went from 1300+ packages installed with a clean install to ~670 packages installed without any problems. The last changes to installed software before the problem started include removing flashpluginnonfree and its orphaned dependencies, some non-free firmware for Wireless cards(not needed as I always use Ethernet on the Netbook).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Notebook 9 Pen Touchscreen 2-in-1 Motherboard NP930SBE-K01US
$111.45

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$16.99

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99

Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00

Samsung 990 EVO Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD 7,250MB/s
$285.00