I would also like to read some info about this
I've installed a number of programs under Knoppix on a flash drive. Every time I install a new version of Knoppix, I have to reinstall all those programs. Is there an easy way to move my installed programs from the old installation to the new one?
I would also like to read some info about this

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$482.02
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$372.48
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 2 15.6" Touchscreen i7-1165G7 16GB 1TB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$24.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99
2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb U Disk Memory Stick Pen PC Laptop Storage lot
$10.99