-
I thought I had this multiple video card thing figured out... and so I tried a radeon 7000 PCI with my geforce 7300 PCI-E and couldn't get it work. And then I tried a geforce 6200 PCI with a geforce 7300 PCI-E and couldn't get that to work properly. I could actually get all 4 monitors to come up with "X -retro" with a heck of a lot of fiddling on xorg.conf... but it wouldn't work properly with the full X session GUI. I guess that getting the geforce 7300 PCI-E to work with a Geforce MX420 PCI was a lucky combination. Too bad. I really really wanted it to work.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 memory kit, 2x16GB
$329.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00