-
I thought I had this multiple video card thing figured out... and so I tried a radeon 7000 PCI with my geforce 7300 PCI-E and couldn't get it work. And then I tried a geforce 6200 PCI with a geforce 7300 PCI-E and couldn't get that to work properly. I could actually get all 4 monitors to come up with "X -retro" with a heck of a lot of fiddling on xorg.conf... but it wouldn't work properly with the full X session GUI. I guess that getting the geforce 7300 PCI-E to work with a Geforce MX420 PCI was a lucky combination. Too bad. I really really wanted it to work.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

NEW Samsung Galaxy Tab A11+Plus 5G 2026 | 128GB GRAY KIT X238U
$185.00

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99

64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$280.00

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00