-
I have to admit I don't get this. Why would there even be .NET files in a Knoppix OS? I don't even know why I would have any files for .NET anything. I certainly haven't installed any .NET on my Knoppix system. Obviously this looks like a directory for a java program in root,usr, but, what does it go to and why? How can I track down what it is doing there?
The following suspicious files and directories were found:
/usr/lib/jvm/.java-1.6.0-openjdk-i386.jinfo /usr/lib/mono/xbuild-frameworks/.NETFramework /usr/lib/debug/.build-id /usr/lib/eclipse/p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.engine/.settings /usr/lib/eclipse/p2/org.eclipse.eq
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7477
$100.00

Vintage Tandy 4000 DEC 316 Computer Power Supply PSU - TESTED WORKING
$69.99

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC (Digital Equipment Corp) TK-50 Tape Drive
$80.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00