-
Problem recognizing USB key
Hi everybody !
I have this problem of a USB FAT32 key which became RAW after some brutal disconnection. My Windows XP sees the key (when I go to "My computer" section, I see removible disk E
,but logically can't mount it anymore. So I wanted to use Knoppix livecd (7.2 version) and using the "chkdsk" command to try to recovering the files like I did before with success for an other problem of that type.
The fact is that Knoppix doesn't recognize the USB key. I just see my hard disk in the interface... I don't understand why, especially if even Windows XP can recognize it...It's a upside-down world !
Does someone have an idea ? Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Sorry if some of my formulations are bad, I'm french
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99

Genuine/OEM Apple Duckhead Two-Prong Plug - MagSafe AC Wall Adapter - Set of 25
$32.29

Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99