-
Junior Member
registered user
Thanks Fabian,
I will await the DVD turning up, my initial thought was that using Lang= was the trick but when I looked at the cheat codes I assumed it only affected the Keyboard layout, I have since tried it with the 3.2 CD and yes found that it loaded with what Language I set.
I will keep an eye on these forums for the DVD bugfixes, no doubt Klaus will put a posting up.
Thanks to you and Klaus for all the work you put into this it really helps a new Knoppix convert like myself.
Regards
Pete
Similar Threads
-
By thegroover in forum The Lounge
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-24-2005, 01:01 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-04-2004, 10:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe + 8TB HDD
$1095.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99