Meaning, probably, that the next Knoppix version is due about then...
CeBIT coming in March 2014.
http://www.cebit.de/en/exhibition/ex...rce-park.xhtml
Klaus K a presenter.
Meaning, probably, that the next Knoppix version is due about then...
Contents of CeBIT Knoppix 7.3 CD/DVD
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix730-en.html
Contains, for example vs 7.2
LibreOffice 4.1.4 vs 4.0
IceWeasel 26 vs 21
PCManFM 1.1.2 vs 1.1.0
Kernel 3.13 vs 3.9.6
Last edited by utu; 02-25-2014 at 05:49 PM.
I'm looking forward for 7.3, I hope that Orca will work with Firefox too.
I too would be interested in knowing whether the default version of Orca/At-spi in 7.3 works with Firefox/Iceweasel. Having to source an older version of these from Debian Squeeze has been my biggest disappointment in 7.2 since it prevents me from booting from CD and quickly having a working web browser whenever my experimentation borks my harddrive install(and I don't know enough about re-mastering to compile my customizations into a CD-rom and most of the tools for simplifying re-mastering seem catered to the sighted).
Greetings, Jeffery & rbenea.
I forwarded rbenea's post to Klaus K earlier and got no reply.
I expect Klaus may be quite busy with CeBIT this week.
I know he would be very interested in your concerns if he were aware.
You might try posting your concerns directly to the debian-knoppix
mailing list which he is more likely to monitor than this forum:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-knoppix/2014/03/
However, he's not been very active there recently.
A new community edition of Knoppix often follows CeBIT by a month or
two. The new Adriane edition will be 1.7, but I don't know if this
contains the changes you are asking about. I do know there is one
upgrade of Adriane from 1.5 to 1.6 available via Synaptic.

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49
Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00