-
Another way to get some updates is to look at
http://debian-knoppix.alioth.debian.org/, especially within the folder '/packages' (and sort by "last modified").
-
Dear Utu, Werner,
Thank you very much for your kind replies. My biggest problem is that It's hard to come by a paper copy of Linux Magazine + DVD in my city. I already alerted 2 friends from Germany to try and buy it for me. I just need a yes/no answer and I hope somebody that has an 'inside' access to the ISO or bought the magazine could give me an answer. If the answer is no, I plan to make a remastered version of Knoppix/Adriane with a downgrade to atspi(1).
Thank you,
Rares
-
Hi all,
I come back with the answer. With the help of one friend from Germany I manage to come in possession of the DVD with the new Knoppix.
Unfortunately the situation is the same like in 7.2, Iceweasel is not working with Orca and also Adriane has only the Open office and Full graphic mode menus 
Let's hope for more in the future.
Rares
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00