-
error while creating pdf using pandoc
I am trying to make pdf from github.com/progit,
get following error:
Code:
en:
Parsing markdown... done
Creating main.tex for en... done
Running XeTeX:
Pass 1... failed with:
! I can't find file `Helvetica'.
Consider running this again with --debug.
do I need to install extra fonts ?
Tried even with latest pandoc from SID.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Use existing fonts
You should read the page I can't find file `Helvetica'
If you use the Knoppix 7.2.0 DVD you can try the following commands in an LXTerminal.
Code:
mkdir -p /home/knoppix/git
cd /home/knoppix/git
GIT_SSL_NO_VERIFY=true git clone https://github.com/progit/progit.git
cd progit
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install -t unstable pandoc
sudo apt-get install ruby-rdiscount rubygems calibre
leafpad latex/config.yml
Use existing fonts:
Code:
font: TeXGyreHeros Regular
bold: TeXGyreHeros Bold
mono: DejaVuSansMono
Save the file and exit leafpad. Now you should be ready to create the PDF file.
Of course, you can use other fonts, but they must be installed on your system.
-
Thanks, that helped.
I should have checked progit/issues,
but then would have got stuck in figuring out the right config
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99

(Lot of 200) Cisco DS-SFP-FC32G-SW / 10-3206-01 / Fiber Transceiver / Holo - VGC
$3999.95

CISCO NCS-5001 - "untested"
$1600.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49