Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: Knoppix Doesn't Boot On Windows 8.1

  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Werner P. Schulz View Post
    Yes Knoppix is based on Debian. But it's a good idea to have enough RAM available for the virtual guest - 33 - 50% of the RAM within your host. My computer has 4 GB RAM. Therefore I use 2048 MB RAM available for the VirtualBox.

    You can change this value everytime before starting the VirtualBox session.
    Hello Werner P. Schulz,

    I have 4GB RAM too so I assigned your same amount but still no luck.
    I really don't understand this.

    Copying stuff via Knoppix works but is very slow and makes my only PC inaccessible for a long time.

    I don't know what else to try.

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by otropogo View Post
    You probably recognized my typo, but just in case, the cheatcode is lang=us
    Aemh no I didn't lol
    But thanks I'll use the code for my keyboard too since I have a similar problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel  Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD picture

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD

$1299.99



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$149.99



IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon  E5620 picture

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620

$199.99



Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For  RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series picture

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series

$375.00



IBM Server Cables (FREE SHIP) picture

IBM Server Cables (FREE SHIP)

$16.89



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$108.92



IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS picture

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS

$80.00



IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive

$200.00



Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852 picture

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852

$559.00



IBM X3650 M4 Server System Board 00MX553 00AM209 00Y8499 00Y8457 00D2888 00W2671 picture

IBM X3650 M4 Server System Board 00MX553 00AM209 00Y8499 00Y8457 00D2888 00W2671

$230.00